10.09.2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING & UPDATE.

HAPPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU CANADIANS OUT THERE. :D

Hey loves, sorry I've been gone for so long! I have so many videos lined up to film and I haven't have any time at all! I've been super busy with school and work is making it difficult as it is. I've changed programs at my university and my schedule and due dates have become alot more hectic. I miss youtube and blogging so much, I promise promise promise to get things back on track very soon.

So tonight I had my first out of two thanksgiving dinners this weekend. Tomorrow I will be having dinner with Derek's family. This year my family decided to have roast beef and it was deeelicious! Vegetables, mashed potates and stuffing were also a must and it was soo good. I cooked, so I was extremely happy to share what I made with my family. Anyways, I decided to keep this sweet and simple and let myself escape from hibernation for a little bit, now I'm back to studying for midterms. See you soooon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment