8.12.2011

PROMOTION!

Today was an extremely EXCITING day becauseeeee, i got a PROMOTION at my job! A friend of mine who is now an assistant manager at another location was working on a promotion for me and within a few weeks, I finally got it! I'm sooo happy! At first, all I wanted was a pay raise, and along with that, my manager thought I deserved a promotion as a higher position! yaaaay! so now I am no longer a sales associate, I am a sales lead/key holder! woohoo, I get to tell people what to do and train. yaayayya. Probably doesn't sound tooootoo exciting, but it'd be great on a resume since Globo Shoes is part of the Aldo Groupe. :) Anyways, that's all for now. just finished watching Jersey Shoreee. eheh. Now it's bedtime because I have to work at 8am. GOOODNIGHT LOVES. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment