2.04.2012

Night in with the boy. <3

So today was a long day at work. I got to go home an hour early because it wasn't too busy. :) plus, the day was well controlled by myself and my other key holder employee. After that, I came home and had homemade noodle soup with Derek. While my mama was cutting my sister's in-the-far-future-in-laws' hair, haha. After noodles, Derek and I were hungry for dessert and went to Wendy's to get a strawberry frosty shake and caramel apple frosty parfait. :) Next @ 730pm came the hockey game & we played our rival team! It was lame because half the fans in the crowd were the away team :( yes we didddd lose unfortunately, it always seems that our team plays this team right after we had played the night before. So we didn't get to have a rest day. -_- now it's sleeeeep time. Derek's already fast asleep next to me :) We've been together so long, we have so many nights in. We just like to relax cause we never have the time during the week :( he always says we're retired. LOL. Anyways, hope you're spending time with your loved ones or best friends tonight. <3 goodnight!

Love, Roxy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment